AMAZING! So much fun…
- Convention is 1-day only, classes are in ballet, tap, jazz, jazz funk, contemporary and hip hop.
- Sunday November 28th from 9-6pm
- We will travel to Vancouver on Saturday November 27th (1pm ferry) and back home on Sunday November 28th (8:05pm).
- Held at the JW Marriott Parq – 39 Smithe St
- Junior level 11 yrs & under
- Intermediate 12-14 yrs
- Seniors 15 yrs +
- Cost $189 Canadian plus taxes = roughly $212
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis
- Convention fees will be due by October 2nd.
- Preferrably fees to be sent by email transfer to this address. If paying by credit card an additional fee of 3.5% will be added.
- Dancers 12 and over must have a vaccine passport
- At this time, parents will not be able to observe classes. This may change as we get closer
The expectation is that the Grade 5’s, Intensives and Accel/PP dancers will attend. This will be a team bonding and building experience, not to mention kick-ass dancing with some of the best choreographers and teachers that dance has to offer.
This is the sample schedule that is listed on the website:
9:00am-9:30am- Warm Up
9:35am-10:35am- Class #1
10:45am-11:45am- Class #2
11:55am-12:55am- Class #3
2:00pm-3:00pm- Class #4
3:10pm-4:10pm- Class #5
4:20pm-5:20pm- Class #6
5:45pm-6:00pm- Meet & Greet